I keep seeing Friday Introductions all over Instagram and decided to give it a shot on the blog instead. ;) I usually don't share much of my personal life but today that's going to be different.
Hello, I'm Lauren MacMoyle. I'm the photographer and designer behind laurenmacmoyle.com (shocker, I know!). I live with my husband Ben in Virginia Beach, Virginia and here are some things you may not know about me:
1. I am an old lady at heart. I love knitting, crocheting, and embroidery and make tons of handmade gifts for my family for Christmas.
2. Being outdoors is my favorite. Fishing, camping, boating - you name it, I probably love it. I've even had my boaters license since I was 15.
3. I love food. I will literally try almost anything, and Indian and Asian are at the top of the list (Curry and bibimbap....yes please).
4. I love cooking: This kinda goes hand in hand with my love for food but I love trying new recipes! Most of what I make is from scratch and I often use fresh herbs.
5. Closet Nerd: Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter are my jam. I've read both series multiple times. Don't hate.
6. I'm a musician: I play the piano and sing...in college I was in a band that traveled/recorded. Now, I just play in church and with my husband who plays the cello, guitar, and drums.
7. Addicted to coffee: Used to be a Starbucks girl until I discovered Dunkin Donuts coffee. Now it's Dunkin for life.
8. I love gardening: This year I grew herbs, tomatoes, cabbage, and onions in containers on my patio.
Well, that's about it! Stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY on my Facebook page next week ;)